We're always looking for qualified and caring individuals to join our team. We offer flexible hours, competitive pay and the opportunity to work 1-on-1 with clients. If you're interested in providing the highest quality in-home care to our clients throughout Southern and Central Minnesota, fill out an application below!
If you're a student working towards a major in a helping profession, hours worked may be eligible to apply towards your major!
Personal Care Attendants
Duties may include assisting with the following:
- Activities of daily living
- Health related procedures and tasks
- Observation and redirection of behaviors
- Instrumental activities of daily living
Trained homemakers provide general household activities when a person is unable to manage the home or when the person regularly responsible for these activities is temporarily absent or unable to manage the home. Homemaker services may include:
- Meal preparation
- Routine household tasks
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Assistance with arranging transportation
- Informal emotional support
- Social stimulation
- Monitoring the safety and well being of the client
Our nurses focus on the independent and combined care of individuals and families in the health care, community, and in-home settings. Registered and Licensed Practical nurse responsibilities include:
- Promotion of health and prevention of illness across cultures and across the life span.
- Provide care and advocate for physically and mentally challenged individuals engaging in health care teaching, collaborating with health care providers, and serving as a voice for policy changes to improve health outcomes for all.